Bidoof's New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bidoof's New World

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome All Doofs

Go down 
+3
Relmitos
Spindavil
smashbro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Of course it would kill you.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Doofs : 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Just making sure before I do something stupid. I probably won't even get the chance to do it a second time regardless.

EDIT: Just gonna say, but I think leaving Tj alone would be better. He's doing a good enough of a job making HIMSELF look like scum.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 am

You know what, screw it. Smash, please make Viero vote for td in public. Also please add, that he is not allowed to say, that he has been manipulated.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Requesting that Viero not say that he was manipulated isn't part of your role. This will use up J's power for the day as well.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Hmm... please do it Smile Do we need to write the whole post for him?
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Sure helps you boost your confidence enough to throw huge text walls when someone else has laid down the ground work for you, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
Hmm... please do it Smile Do we need to write the whole post for him?
No.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Just gonna throw this out there.

Hudson's statement of, "Also, I think Q's statement, quoted above, could still be true if Relm flips Brotherhood, since both are not townie." implies that he knows the brotherhood is a cult. He could possibly be a scape goat for when I flip mafia, should you so desire. I'd sit on it until Surge hangs though, attempting to use this while the noose is around his neck will be seen as defending him. TJ might get hung for his defense of Surge after Surge hangs as well.

Speaking of TJ, I believe he is the cop. Why else would he defend Surge while everyone else seeks to hang him? Surge scans innocent. EVERYONE targeted Surge last night, except the driver, if there even is one.

Note: The above about TJ is conjecture. I do believe that Surge was at the very least the target of a night kill, as there was no night kills other then our own, and Surge can't be night killed either.

One final note. For the love of all that is good and holy, don't night kill Td unless you absolutely have to. He's a bomb. Plain and simple. Or at least send in J to do it, as Td is a comfirmed townie as this point. No one will vote to hang him.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Doofs : 1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:42 am

I've got a little bit more fight left in me, and a couple more lines to draw on this.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:37 am

Well, gl guys. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 am

I know J's internet is broken and has very limited access to the forums (he can view, but can't login), but unless he's able to figure something out I may have to modkill him soon. :/

Buy soon, I mean like, after the next day.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm

You could ask perry, if he wants to sub?
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
You could ask perry, if he wants to sub?
This is a better idea.

If he doesn't want to I'll try Ansem or Omicron.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Please do, this might be a short game otherwise ^^

Also yeah, surge, would you mind doing the kill tonight? or maybe J, dunno. I think TJ is a valid target.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm

No freaking way, the TJ is the most ardent of my supporters, why would we lynch him? He's the easiest townie to scapegoat as mafia if I end up dieing.

Also please stop votechanging viero, we're actually losing votes by doing that, he's a townie who agrees with my arguements. He's another awesome scapegoat, let him dig himself into my pit.

Tonight's kill is td, I'll do it in case he's a bomb since i'm the one with the most damage.

Scramble on td too. I think if raya has a night power she's likely to use it in his defense but if td is doc, he's most definently protecting himself. It's less risk than guessing a townie might be doc and might be supporting him.

EDIT: I see we have a replacement for J, so the scramble is now your call, but I suggest td or raya.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 am

I planned on stopping that anyway after this dayphase, making people believe it was you. Anyway, if you really want to take out td, I have no problem with that, but any doctor will probably cover his ass now.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 am

And hello perry :3
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 am

I'd almost say, that we should go for Roy or someone like that.
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 am

Seeing I´m not really into this game at all at this point, let´s do whatever you guys want with my power this time.
I´ll try to be up to speed when the next nightphase comes around.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Av agrees with me too! Why do you only want to kill people who vote in my favor?
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 am

called the doctoring.
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:29 am

This might be a little mean, but with Surge awful close to the spotlight like he is at the moment, I do suggest we all kind of distance ourselves from eachother.
I don't want to go and have to vote for Surge, ofcourse, but we can't be bundled together either.

I'm gonna go with an approach that I see nothing wrong in Surge's former actions against Q, but that your defense of yourself is kind of bugging me (as it would). Luckily I find myself agreeing alot with your playstyle so i can just actively and truthfully use arguements to support this.

Is there any plan of using my post-power in a way? I suggest making someone who is fairly active yet not incredibly so take the spotlight by making him state something suspiscious but then having him disregard that post completely. It'll look like a flimsy attempt at covering himself up.
Ideas for this?
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:54 pm

This is such a dilemma. Can we actually save surge? Would it even benefit us? I really don't like to bus anybody, but in this situation, is it beneficial to us? Seriously, I dunno right now.
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

I wasn't talking about bussing, since I hate that word and it's concept Neutral
Just play yourself, as you would if you were town.

If you can't think of reasons to defend Surge as a townie, then don't. If you can, then do so.

I've got an idea for my post power, but i wonder if I can do this power mid-day or if i can only submit it during the night.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 pm

SlowkingthePlatypus wrote:
I've got an idea for my post power, but i wonder if I can do this power mid-day or if i can only submit it during the night.
Anytime, but preferably day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome All Doofs
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bidoof's New World :: After the Calamity-
Jump to: