Bidoof's New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bidoof's New World

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome All Doofs

Go down 
+3
Relmitos
Spindavil
smashbro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JGH27
The Hijacker

Doofs : 2

Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Someone write up a lengthy Q type of post for next dayphase. If we do it right we could possibly get him lynched that way?

Combined with Feds forcing him to vote we can really make him look scummy.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

Doofs : 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Depends on what target we focus him on. Q will most likely find a way around the restrictions. Maybe we can set somebody up against him, like Raya. Someone vocal. Looking at the player base, Raya would be one of the few to be actually able to hold against the chinese textwalls.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Yea.....especially with how he's not gonna let me slide. We need a HUGE wall that actually makes sense. No one will believe it's from Q if it doesn't have size and isn't well-worded.

edit due to ninja:

Way Smash made it sound, it's a post he has to post and can't hint at him being forced to make it. Probably should check up with that.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Nobody here is able to copy his style.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:56 pm

TJ seems a better option, imho. We just need to remember, that he posts in green Razz
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:03 pm

At the very least, we can get someone to defend me some how so that when I die(hopefully not) that person will have the noose on his/her head because I flip maf.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
btw, I made Viero vote for Avalanche

BTW, while I'm asking all of these questions in order to try to utilize our powers to try not to die, is this vote steal silent as per usual? Or does the person who's vote gets jacked have to publicly state their vote change? The ability to swap someone who's voting on one of us to the next highest without anyone knowing would be nice. Though, it'll probably still get me killed the day phase after if it looks like it was a tie. During a tie there's a no lynch, so if it looks like a tie but one person actually dies, that's a bright red flag saying someone has vote swapping ability, but whatever. Worth it if it buys even just one more day phase without one of us being under the noose.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Triple post, yea, I know, don't really care. Yea I'm a dead man walking. Q's gonna find one way or another to get me killed. Maybe we should get J to use his power to have someone else defend me BEFORE I get hung. Going to try to come up with something rq, get Raya to post it. Also; should I just off Q this day phase? We can't let him live, and I know I'll hang when I use it, but seriously, if there's a vig....I'm dead regardless.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Doofs : 1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:19 pm

I will try to rally the town on viero. that's really our best shot, i'll be the vocal proponent of it, no one else really should join me or we look too suspicious.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Just saying. If Viero does not log into the forums and vote Avalanche, he will be modkilled along with the lynch post. I sent him another PM warning him, which he has not opened. It's not like he doesn't have internet. he's on Skype right now.

I got badly burned game 9 from people being bad sports with the mindtaking power, I won't tolerate that kind of crap in my game.

Edit: Also, I'm considering not revealing his affiliation on death since it would be a modkill.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Ok, it's more then obvious I'm going to die. For the love of god, don't defend me with a ton of effort, if at all. I'll be blowing my day kill on Q before he punishes the rest of you. Even IF I don't get hung, that Vig is gonna go after me. It's now or never. I'm screwed, no reason for the rest of you to be as well. Post votes wisely.

As for now, I'm going to throw out some suggestions. First; I'd REALLY suggest logging out of the forum and not just closing the browser, ESPECIALLY if you use a power. That got me caught in I think game 7, because the day phase ended early (because I ended it), and Q saw that I was the only one on the forum that could've done it. So I got caught.

Second; kill order. Since Weldar is dead, and Q is a dead man walking, that leaves Raya,
Avalanche, SnakeInABox. Snake appears to be a non-issue as he has RL issues, assuming it has something to do with his post in the LHC thread. Raya, I still suggest getting her to say SOMETHING in my defense. It'll make her look bad, but definitely get Avalanche. Raya's been rather inactive as well, and if her ONLY post this day phase is in my defense, she could hang. As for Snake, I'd almost suggest ignoring him until he gets his business straight. For the rest of the sheepies, I'd suggest this. Td, TJ (in whichever order), Warch, Hudson, DRTJR, Minby, DF, then Eisen. Td and Tj because they're not terrible, Warch because he's also possiblly dangerous. Hudson I don't see as a threat, he's not done much. Minby is for the most part as inactive as usual. DF and Eisen, well....Eisen not being able to really speak english very well hurts his effectiveness in discussions, and DF just doesn't really post much either.

EDIT: well, to late to get her to say anything in my defense. Maybe we should give something to Snake.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 pm

I'll be logged into Skype on my phone. Should you need anything message me there. I will also be checking this board.

Relm, if/when you make a day kill if I am not able to make an official post I will at least message it PM that person saying that they are dead and cannot post.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 pm

It's gonna be a last minute thing just incase someone else manages to acquire votes.

Also; Fed, at this point I'm obviously scum. Soooo if for some magical reason the vote is close enough for the vote swap to take one away from me and slap it on the other dude to hang him, do so. But please, for the love of god, don't defend me. You'll only be committing suicide. I wouldn't help Surge on this either, as I think that would ALSO be suicide. Do what you want though. J, Q is a dead man, and if you guys go through with the plan and kill Avalanche, not sure to say who to scramble. Either Raya or Td though, I would think. Tj is active enough to use his, no one else really does much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Everybody join the Relm-wagon, cut ties and look like a bone-fide townie. Most beneficial right now.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:37 pm

So, like, went and made this to attach to my, "DIE Q DIEEEE" post. Whatcha think?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 am

Pro tip; unless he changes it before the day phase is over, Hudson just made himself a perfect scape goat. "I'm tired, blah blah, lots of arguments, gonna post to look like I'm actually playing. FoS Relm btw."

Perfect if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:17 am

We are now at a tie, right? I can't switch votes, that would be too damn suspicious. J, you might want to consider hammering on Q, but please be careful, if you do so.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 am

Ok, so, I'm day killing Q should I wake up in a few hours and no one else has voted on Q, unless Surge can come up with a great reason why I shouldn't. Yes, I'll die for sure, at this point, but Q is RIDING on the fact that if I die and flip maf, which I will, he'll look golden in the eyes of the town. J, for the love of god don't vote on Q. Me, I'm a dead man, and assisting Surge, should he ACTUALLY flip town, anyone who helped him at the last minute is probably gonna look bad.

So, yea, Surge, HOPEFULLY the vote changes within a few hours, but should it not, and you don't tell me why I shouldn't day kill him, I'm killing him. If JUST me dies, and should I manage to not die in the day phase, I'm sure at this point I WILL be shot at by any vig/sk out there on the grounds of if I die, the heat will be on EVERYONE involved in this argument anyways. If he flips brotherhood, even when I flip maf, you have a chance. If I die, I flip maf, Q looks all but vindicated, AGAIN, and your the next one on the galley, he'll make sure of it. If I kill him and he flips brotherhood, you might stand a chance by being spot on about Q not being normal.

Soooooo yea, I'll be killing him soon unless you can see this and tell me why I shouldn't. That and, well, if I am going to hang regardless of if I change vote or not, I WILL be striking him down.

So far, it looks like he's BS'd his way out of it regardless of the huge gaping holes that got pointed out in his defenses. He's backed in a corner and he knows it. Td comes up with a shoddy claim just to go "yes, Smash DID actually hand me an evolution mechanic even though he straightly said there is none". Horseshit if you ask me. I'm bringing the hammer down on Q in a couple hours.

Also; pretty damn sure it's implied that when your vote controlled your not supposed to say it. mod kill imo, but that's me being mafian wanting a townie or otherwise dead.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Fuck you Viero. Simple as that. There goes my way to manipulate people. Please modkill his ass smash, my role is spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:07 pm

RELM ONE HOUR LEFT FUCKING POST YOUR KILL
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:10 pm

I'm here, I'm watching, I'm waiting. I'm waiting because if I drop it to soon that gives Q time to lay out plans for Td and the rest of his buddies.

Also; It occurs to me. With how Q is trying to advocate how important Td's role is.....Td is PROBABLY a bomb. I wouldn't go in for the night kill on that guy.

Don't worry; in about 30 minutes or so I'm dropping the day kill.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Thing is I never did explicitly stated that he couldn't say it was stolen. I pretty much used the same message Weldar sent me from his game. I need to think about it.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Also relm if you kill him, he dies, meaning he can't post.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Still, if waiting for a few means someone else *MIGHT* log in and change there vote, I can do a last minute vote swap and make Q ahead of me. Don't want to blow my trump card before it's to late to turn back.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Oh yea....so, like, even if Q dies when I slay him personally, if I vote on him myself, making it a tie, does it still go to a no lynch because it's a tie?

edited the bit above because I didn't make something clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome All Doofs
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bidoof's New World :: After the Calamity-
Jump to: