Bidoof's New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bidoof's New World

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome All Doofs

Go down 
+3
Relmitos
Spindavil
smashbro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SlowkingthePlatypus

Doofs : 0

Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:10 am

Eh, sorry surge. But they brought up the few points I'd consider you suspiscious/mafian for aswell. I can't really defend that way any further.

As for my plan would've been to get Viero to post another "Q message" but this time messing up completely and making it obvious he would've "wrote it himself" to try and get people to join him.
EIther with a post to try and get suspiscion off of Surge or make surge even clear again.

But I'm not in a position where I can write such a post at the moment, so I'll save that tactic for another day.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Should we already talk about something something nightkill? Somehow I don't believem that Viero is the deathtalker, but still a viable target. maybe Roy? His midterms are over, so he has no reason to be that quiet(at least that I know of).
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:19 pm

And please surge, share your thoughts before you have to go :-/
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 am

Just you and me now, Fed Razz
You seem to want to target Viero and Roy alot. Are there any reasons for this that I don't know about?

Personally, I'd say we target Snake at the moment. Not something a whole lot of people will see coming, but could potentially be a good move nonetheless.

TD is likely to be kept being protected, Raya is someone I just want to keep in the game for funzies and DRTJR and Warchamp are excellent scapegoats for mafians.
As much as I don't like this whole reputation stuff about mafia that has grown on the forum, you can atleast use it by keeping the loudmouth buttholes and the people they expect to die soon alive.
Snake is neither of these at the moment, but will not really let himself be used as a scapegoat either, so that's my theory.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 am

Dude, I'll never doubt your judgement again Razz

You were probably right about TJ being the vig and now with the SK dead, we might have the single nightkill left in the game
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:42 pm

you were doubting me?! :p

Let's wait with the vote steal for a moment untill more votes are cast. If it stays like that, just throwing it on to eisen would seem good.
Also, it gives us a chance for you to "vote with me" while actually keeping your distance.

If attention shifts to Eisen more, try to defend him a little, since it's a dick move to off the guy and everything, but then while you yourself vote for someone, make someone who isn't voting for him (probably td) vote for him in your stead.
It gives us the distance we need, so we won't be linked together all that bad, while still actually taking down people as a team Smile
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Hehehe me like. Also td contacted me, asking what I did last night.

My response:

I targeted Snake, who died in response to that.

Hear me out, before you outright condemn me. My role has a kind of trollish nature, as in I don't actually know what it does, until it does. For a comparison, consider the move Metronome. If I act on somebody, smash rolls a RNG, deciding what power it is going to be. This is very similar to Surge's role in game 15, but I don't get to choose a list of powers.

My list of actions so far:

N1: Eisen, staying true to my grudge. It flipped Doctor.
N2: Relm, because I thought, that a clever vig would go after Surge and no harm would be done, if I'd kill him by chance, saving us a dayphase. He got roleblocked.
N3: Avalanche, because he has been so silent and cautious. He was not as vocal as usual, thought any kind of info on him could be worth something. I doctored him -.-
N4: Snake, basically same reason as Roy.

Before you ask, why I didn't get into contact with you: quite frankly, I don't trust you, because of the possibility, that the Brotherhood turns out to be a cult. In their place, I'd attempt to recruit you instantly. You are the town leader, probably in contact with the power roles(I am not speculating on yours and frankly, I don't even want to know). If you sacrificed another brother here , you'd pretty much steamroll the rest of the game, so please excuse my scepticism. Basically, all I can hope right now is, that my actions so far convinced you enough of my innocence.

And please allow me one more question: While accusing Roy, you pretty much softclaimed of knowing, that Raya was originally not brotherhood. With this, you are outright saying, that she didn't start as one.

1) Either you are the cop or had contact with the cop prior.
2) You are Brotherhood, trying to frame Roy and getting rid of him.

I tending to believe the first option, but I can't rule out the the latter one entirely.

Also I appreciate your discretion in handling this matter here.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 am

And this was the answer, got it through Viero:

"Fedaykin, I'm out of PMs- I'm trusting Viero to relay this message to you. If you get roleblocked tonight, please tell me as soon as you can the next day. I'm testing a roleclaim.

-TD260"

There you go. Smile

Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 am

btw, I won't have internet access until the evening. Perry, do whatever you like with m power, I trust you on this Smile
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Post a name for someone to kill before the night phase is over, someone, anyone! Cause, you know....I can't.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Fuck. So, my ideas on proceeding here. Not nightkill after Perry dies. Make them believe, that we are gone, wait for a good opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Fuck, what to do. DRTJR claiming psychologist could proof to be the key to victory here. Actually, this IS the key to victory.

1) DRTJR is a serial killer. He gets off a kill(who isn't me, i hope), I do a kill. Down to 4 people, push lynch on DRTJR. I can't be killed by lynch thanks to my votesteal in this case. If necessary, kill him the following night(and hope that I don't get killed again).

2) DRTJR is still townie. I advertise him being roleblocked. I do a kill, blame goes to DRTJR, gets lynched. Kill someone safe, glorious victory. Even if my nightkill fails, worst case scenario is an eternal Mexican standoff. I still count this as victory.

If my theory about the Brotherhood is correct, they are at 3 people now and can't recruit tonight. If they win by achieving majority like we do, I can't do much about it but hope, that they'll be offed tonight.

Gentlemen, we are not out of the race yet.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Here we go

Hello there.

There is a high probability, that this will actually fuck me over, but I am between a rock and a hard place anyway. See, I am pretty certain, that you are the SK, your behaviour just doesn't add up in the thread(also you always wanted to be a SK). After Perry's lynch, I'm the last remaining Mafian. Look at how things are right now, we're both in a rough spot. Both town and brotherhood are outnumbering us and in the end, there is pretty much no difference left between the two. So if we want to have a fighting chance, we need to team up. If we combine our nightkill, we might get this down to 5 or even 4 people. Here it comes to what I have to offer: I have a votesteal. If we get out a single nightkill, we can take control of the lynch and win this together.

So far I see it, this is our only way out. I can't do it on my own and neither can you. The only reassurance I can give for not backstabbing you is my word. This, and that I want to wipe td's cocky smile out of his face, once he realises that he lost again, close to victory. Also please remember, I did what you asked for without hesitation, if this is worth anything.

Hell, even if you backstab me, I don't want to give this game to the town or the Brotherhood. Screw those guys. I'll send you my target shortly before nightfall.

DRTJR

Your are in fact correct and since night 3 I have made the SK's kills. This is an honorable offer in which I will gladly partake in. I'd say that take take either V, Minby or AV since TD is protected somehow(I tried to kill him last night.) If we work together towards a future of me and you lets agree to end it as a shared 2nd place. Victory, Barring a kill from the Vigalente, is almost assured. V might be protected since I am having a scuffle with him, so I i'll offer to kill Av so if this situation is beneficial to you I offer that you acknowledge this in [preferably] a PM or if you can't +1 my most resent comment in the whatever thread.

me

This is excellent news, my friend, thank you very much. Don't fear the vigilante, I'm certain that he has been dealt with(my guess: TheTJ). Avalanche was indeed one of the people I want to see dead, I guess he is the roleblocker. In that case, I will go for Minby. He has been laying too low, I'd tag him Brotherhood in my mind. Thing about td, Surge tried to kill him N3, no result. He is either the doc or unkillable. Anyway, his ass shall hang high next dayphase.

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

This is the Mafian slogan this game, we can achieve this. And I totally agree on your conditions, we two will get along nicely.

Just a summary to clear all up: You kill Avalanche, I kill Minby, we hang td, we party.

DRTJR

Feday I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 am

Well now that we are all wiped out it probably doesn't matter if there is some discussion as it won't effect anything.

I'm sure Snake was the one that killed me, and DRTJR totally stabbed you guys in the back in the end.

It was rough but I enjoyed our time together!
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 am

TheTJ killed you.

And DRTJR did not betray you. Viero killed Fedaykin.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 am

suddenly Viero has kill powers :O

And yeah, I figured it wasn't DRTJR. I tried to have a little scheme with him last dayphase but it didn't go exactly as I planned seeing he voted before I thought he would.

The two "back of the head"-blows had me confused for a bit there, but i guess he was right in that we can't read into the flavour this game.

They probably need to get rid of the SK now and then it's over? Or perhaps the cult as well.

Smash, can you tell us what happened that made that one dayphase a tie instead of TD's death?
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:45 pm

SlowkingthePlatypus wrote:
The two "back of the head"-blows had me confused for a bit there, but i guess he was right in that we can't read into the flavour this game.
Other than Weldar's death, I don't remember what I wrote for anyone else as far as night deaths go. The methods were kinda based off whatever the pokemon was, but I wasn't trying to be too specific.

They probably need to get rid of the SK now and then it's over? Or perhaps the cult as well.
Should I tell you or do you want to wait and see?

Smash, can you tell us what happened that made that one dayphase a tie instead of TD's death?
Minby has the double vote (and lynch both) power(s).

So in the end, you both had 4 votes with Viero, Avalanche, and Minby, and TD had 4 between you, Fed, DRTJR, and the vote-steal.

Minby never PM'd me requesting a double lynch so it ended up a tie. Kinda wish he had called for it. Would have made it more interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:22 am

Does he had to call his double vote? Or was it only once in the game?
Because if that was true (as I suspected it was) ... Wouldn't I still be alive with the last dayphase being a tie and all?

Vie, Av, DRTJR: Perry (3)
Minby, Minby, Perry: DRTJR (3)

And I'd like to know, I don't need to wait :p
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Because if that was true (as I suspected it was) ... Wouldn't I still be alive with the last dayphase being a tie and all?

Vie, Av, DRTJR: Perry (3)
Minby, Minby, Perry: DRTJR (3)

And I'd like to know, I don't need to wait :p
This would have been true had you and td not tied the day before. In the OP I said that the tied players will have the hated the hated townie stigma on them the next day and will take them one less vote to lynch. So you had an extra vote giving you 4.

Minby's vote counts as 2 by default, unless he calls for a double lynch where it may count as one if that's it needs to be to be tied. That or if he PM'd me saying he only wants it to count as 1.
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

ah, I never knew about that townie stigma thingy. Well, guess it saved their asses.

Got a bit of the heads up whats going on with the rest of the game, so you dont need to indulge about that. Good game you designed, Smash.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Thanks, man. Glad you had fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome All Doofs
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bidoof's New World :: After the Calamity-
Jump to: