Bidoof's New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bidoof's New World

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claim Counter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Doofs : 0

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm

As I have stated in the other topic that I grow in power with certain amounts of non-mafia players roleclaims. If you receive a PM from a player that states what ability or function a player is, please report it here.

smash is already helping to keep track from the Copy of every PM rule he has so don't feel bad if you miss something or don't get around to posting in this thread.

Here's the rundown of what I can do with each set of claims:

(3 claims) - Role Scanner
(5 claims) - Cop Scanner
(7 claims) - Doc Protection
(9 claims) - Role scanner and Doc Protection
(10 claims) - Extra nightkill

This topic is also great for us to keep track of info on what each player is for record keeping.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Doofs : 1

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Does it count if you are told powers of fellow mafians?
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 pm

bidoof wrote:
Does it count if you are told powers of fellow mafians?
No.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Doofs : 0

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 pm

So, it occurs to me. The first level of power Avos would get is a role scanner, and the next is a cop scan. So, what....does using it just tell us who the cop is? I mean, we know who the mafia is and we know who the townies are. If a cop scan would show a SK as a 3rd party, or any other 3rd party for that matter, a role scan would do the same thing, wouldn't it? Or am I misunderstanding what it does.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Rolescanner tells us the power, cop scan tells us alignment. So a rolescan on you would say "Daykill vigalante" or something like that, and a copscan would say "mafia"

Copscan is better for sniffing out enemy factions.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Double post, but it just occured to me that the sooner we stack up avos's power, the sooner we can start sniffing out for the traitor. i'll send out 2 PMs next dayphase, try and get some roleclaims out of people.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:44 pm

So I realized that giving Avos a Cop scan as a part of his role was kinda useless when Relm brought it up, and I had planned on changing it, but since I found that he was going to die I figured it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Sad

Okay so, Avos was called out as the next most likely scum, so he was probably killed by a town aligned vig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claim Counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim Counter   Claim Counter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claim Counter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bidoof's New World :: After the Calamity-
Jump to: