Bidoof's New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bidoof's New World

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome All Doofs

Go down 
+3
Relmitos
Spindavil
smashbro
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Welcome, followers of Bidoof. You are here because you want to resurrect a new world from the ashes, or because you just love reaping destruction. You are the mafia team for this game. I'll leave you guys to get better acquainted with your roles. And rest assured that none of you have a secret backstabbing motive.

The team:
SurgePox, The Godfather Bidoof
Relmitos, The Dewott Assassin
Avos, The Phunisher Spinda
JGH27, The Hi-jacking Slowking

Your numbers seem low. However, there is another that is willing to join your cause. Find that pokemon.

Also, please refrain from any planning until the game begins. Feel free to shoot the shit or talk about your role.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Doofs : 0

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Welcome! We want more power! We need others to come forth! We need to be dominant!

I am Spinda! I shall need everyone's help to punish all those that want to reveal their roles! I get more abilities and powers for those that tell any one of us their job/role, or post in the topic a claim!

Let the era of confusion begin!
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 am

So.....what can you all do? I'm that godforsaken assassin role. I'm essentially a vanilla mafia until I'm about to get lynched, lul. You know, that kamikaze role where I say "I want to kill player" in the main forum and said person actually dies. This is basically like painting a big, bright sign on me saying "I'm mafian. Hang me." Because when I use it, I'll get hung. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 am

Hey, Relm, because it will make it super obvious that you have the assassin role when you state "I want/wish to kill X" I want to change it a little. You still have to state in the thread who you want to kill, but don't have to word it the way I told you to.

This probably won't help much in the long run, but may help you try to bs your way out of it. So start thinking of ways of saying you might word the post that I will help you and that I will approve of.
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 am

Yeah man keep it cool buddy, its a Day Vig counter, and is very useful. All you say after you make the kill is that there was a lot of evidence against the player and thought he was a mafia! It's a great role!
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 am

Doesn't quite work like that. As far as I know, no Vig role has ever had the ability to kill in the day phase. Claiming vig that can kill during the day is a no no.

EDIT: Sig has been updated to reflect my role of assassin Razz
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 am

I was also thinking, hear me out as the crackpot theorist Laughing

You do subtle tells just slight enough not to get lynched, but enough to get Q's curiosity.

Then I can fake claim I cop scanned you the night before you want to do your day kill.

I call you out, and say I scanned you because of listening to Q's information.

You get irate and day kill Q, then get lynched after that showing I was right.

It's great to day kill cause he cannot be bused, blocked, doc'd, or anything really. Gives us a kill on him without any interference.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Aw hell no, try to get Q's attention even more then I already have? I feel he already has me in a trap. Called me out with a very small thing of, "sounded defensive". If I ignore it, he points it out and I'm screwed. I talk about it and say one thing he deems wrong, I'm screwed. Not entirely sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Well guess in summery all I'm saying is you are an Ace toward getting rid of Q without interruptions. Guess you don't have to do much to just kill him just cause it is the best target overall anyways. Who ever is going to fake scan you would just have to know early on the day that you do your strike so that it can build the credibility.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Doofs : 1

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Okay relm, heres how you daykill. Ansem did this last game (as a townie) so it actually isn't too hard. you wait until someone who you know is wrong starts pushing on a townie, but someone who can reasonably come back, or is generally a good player to have around, and then you just agree, buy into the hype publicly, and then say, "now or never" or whatever and daykill them. When they roll up townie, apologize and shit andplace the blame on whoever led the charge against that player. if done right, you can use it to flip two kills in one day, though you will look incredibly suspicious later. save it for either taking out a good player, or endgame when no other really strong arguers are around. Weld and Q will see thorugh this, but i think it's a good play. it also requires that you play a little clueless, but seeing as you aren't a superactive player, you won't have that problem
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Buh.....wha.....looking at the topic, best I can figure, all Ansem had to say was the target's name followed by /shot, acting like he shot himself for making such a bad joke. It'd be great if all I had to do was say /shot, but some variety of saying "kill"? yea. I'll think about ways to go about it though.
Back to top Go down
JGH27
The Hijacker

Doofs : 2

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Net is finally working again. Sorry I missed the first day, our modems power cord got fried due to constant power outages in a span of 5 minutes making it overheated/used.

So, I started reading the thread but low on time. Anyone can summarize what I missed?
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Welcome J, glad you can join us.
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Best of luck guys, wish I could have done more but I know you guys will give them a run for their money!

Bleah!
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 am

After thinking about it, need an answer for this one Smash. How do we actually go about finding this traitor? Does PM'ing work, or do we have to night kill him?
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 am

Since you asked, either.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:26 am

Anything needs to be special about said PM, or anything goes?
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 am

Okay so, does like, simply sending them a PM qualify?
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 am

Nothing specific. Just find them.
Back to top Go down
JGH27
The Hijacker

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Role: Hi-jacker
Affiliation: Mafia
Pokemon: Slowking
You always loved messing with another Pokemon's actions. The drama or chaos it could cause, but those were minor things. Now, having a hand in the calamity, you know you are a force to be reckoned with amidst chaos, and there is nothing you enjoy more.

You have the power to randomize another player's target, should they happen to have a targeting power. You may also post for another player. Send me a PM with the name of a player and what you want them to say in thread, and I will relay them the message. They will be told to not acknowledge the message for the rest of that phase.

Your teammates: Relmitos, SurgePox, Avos.
I'll link you to the mafia forum when I make one.

That was my pm message.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Sup guys
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Role: Traitor/Mindtaker
Affiliation: Mafia
Pokemon: Trubbish

They deserved it. They all had it coming! The people of this town, they always treated you poorly. The troubles of being the garbage Pokemon. But the lot of them are gone, and rightfully so. Not only that, but you know who might be responsible for it. You wish to join them, and know who they are. It's all a matter now of meeting up with one of them.

You are a traitor to the town and are sided with the mafia. You must be targeted via nightkill by one of them to join with them. They do not know who you are, but they are aware that someone may want to join them. Until then, you may not communicate with any mafians. Meaning: No sending PMs to them. You may still try to work with them (or not) in the main thread.

In addition to that, you have the power to steal a player's vote. You might not be working directly with the mafia yet, but at least you can help with that. You cannot make kills until recruited or last alive of the mafia.

I love this role so much :3
Back to top Go down
JGH27
The Hijacker

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Welcome!

Now, this time we get our revenge!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:40 pm

hehehe, kill all sons of bitches

btw, I made Viero vote for Avalanche, but the bastard is not posting. smash is aware of it though. I'll try to cause some more mayhem tomorrow. We want to keep the scumhunters occupied with middleground targets and then hit the rest as opportunity arises.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Excellent, not only do we gain another ally we gain one with a useful ability. Great work J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome All Doofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Doofs   Welcome All Doofs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome All Doofs
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bidoof's New World :: After the Calamity-
Jump to: