Bidoof's New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bidoof's New World

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who to kill

Go down 
+3
Spindavil
Relmitos
bidoof
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Doofs : 1

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Self explainatory, this will be the discussion thread for our night kills. Who to kill, and who will make the kill.

I think now is our time to exterminate the big players, and endgame with quaetam or weldar is not an endgame i want to face, so early extermination of them is imperative. Discuss.

and in case we run out of time, the next kill is, until further notice, Weldar.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Doofs : 0

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Well, if you think we can go a few day phases without whacking Q, sure. There IS one thing we can do to him though, after talking to Smash JGH is a scrambler. Just keep on hitting Q with it and it'll throw him off. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll use whatever "information" he gleans from it and it'll screw him up.

Alright then, Weldar it is. I say we have JGH scramble Q though.
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Spindavil wrote:
My thoughts where that in a 20+ game we should at least hit someone we know we will kill as to not have as many people to deal with in the long run. We chance Q right now and if it doesn't go through that's more day's that we have to defend ourselves. We got a great Ace in having you kill during the day to take out Q.

Going with that, then my other choice on the better player list is Weldar. Raya always gets bused or protected as much as Q and Snake really has been off his game the last few games.

My thoughts, Weldar

Want to just re-post this in the proper thread and leave the other for tracking what abilities others have. Alight we agree on Weldar, so who is the one that actually takes him out. Not J cause he'll be doing his ability, and Relm we want to lay low until he can use his ability. Godfathers aren't good choices, does that leave me to take into action?
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 am

I do believe that's the case, yeap. Your the main man for the night.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah, all you
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Well, that's a surprise to no one. Avos getting murked. It would appear that Weldar's a busser, I guess. I mean, really, who would bus Weldar with Req? Most everyone would find one way or another to screw with Q, and even then there's Raya and Snake in the game. Weldar's a good player, no doubt to that, but even he admits there are better out there. So I'm assuming he's a busser.

Poor Req, I feel he could've been useful. He's the only one that ever seems to go "Hey, we should pay attention to Q and make him die somehow."

Also; now that Avos is dead, no need to go about PM'ing people with the goal of gleaning role claims. Still can, as having some idea about who is what role would be helpful. Mafia being what it is though, could be lying if they "claimed"

EDIT: Just going to assume that the "brotherhood" is a mason group. Possibly cult, I suppose. Sounds more like a Mason group to me though.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:49 pm

I think they're masons, the odds of hitting a cultist this early is really unlikely, but if we can sell them as cult, we can maybe turn a scumhunt against them. Also, if weldar and req bussed, it's actually impossible for the cult leader to have recruited him this early.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

So, that kill didn't go so well, it seems there's a lot of protection floating around in this game.

I suggest we change strategies, pretty much ignore the big fish, and take out as many semi-active average players as we can. With less protection, we have a higher rate of success in whittling numbers.

Also, we need to scan the town for our recruit, fast. with avos gone, and J out of comission somewhat, we might down to just two :v
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 pm

I understand why you wouldn't want to kill the big fish on the grounds of, hey, the sheep won't be blocked, but how long do you think we can actually last against the big fish?
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

hmm, that's a good point.

Let's kill avalanche
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Unless a bigger target appears during the day phase, Avalanche it is.
Back to top Go down
JGH27
The Hijacker

Doofs : 2

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Sorry I am back now for good. Still want me to strike Q next nightphase?
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Oh yes, you need to stick to Q like glue until he dies. If he's cop that'll help IMMENSELY. If he scans one of us, chances are he'll strike an innocent instead and we'll be clear. If he scans an inno, if we're lucky he'll "scan" one of us, making him think. "Oh hey, that guy is a mafian. Let me figure out how to get him hung." Regardless, whatever it is he is, him unsuccessfully targeting whoever he wants can only help us.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Why did you defend the brotherhood relm? They were the perfect scapegoat and i had the whole town going on that one.
Though actually, we can work with this. kill Av anyways, and since this dayphase was so slow, set it up as a frame. this is bad because it still puts you on the hotseat, but it might also make you look cleared in the towns eyes.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Yea.....looking back at it, it was a mistake. I put to much effort into that. Tried to hard to look like I wasn't agreeing with you so people wouldn't go "oh hey, they've been doing the same thing" and connect us like that. People still seem to think it's a cult anyways. With any luck it'll blow over without much thought. REALLY hoping Q is the cop, I know he'll look into me now if he hasn't already.

Though, you are right. I think we could make this work. Cultist's, according to the epic mafia explanation anyways, can't make night kills. Av dies, if people attack me as being cultist because he dies, we claim I'm being framed because Cultist's can't kill. Between quickly gaining majority AND being able to night kill would be OP. That would make it easiest for the cult to win, even against the mafia
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Yeah exactly, its the perfect case to say you were framed. awesome, lets do that.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Only way I can see this failing, is if people still think I'm cult, and try to kill me for it. You defend me by claiming I'm a scapegoat, if/when I get killed people would probably go after you next, after your serious attempts at getting people to hunt cultists. Yea I screwed up, hard, sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:50 pm

We'll play it by ear, this is by no means failed, it might even prove most beneficial
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Idea! Idea! While it's dangerous for one of us to go and defend me as me being framed, we can use J's power! We make, say, Raya, defend me. We should come up with a large list of reasons how I could be framed, and make her post that. If I die anyways, and I live through tonight (which I dunno if that's likely or not though, if the Vig is having no problem blindly following Q), we get Raya to implicate herself. Sounds like a plan to me.

How does J's power work exactly btw, Smash? We can compose it mid-day and submit it, or do we need it to be a preemptive night action and just assume? Because that would be blatantly obvious that whoever we pick to defend me vehemently is controlled. Also; can the targeted person actually say "Hey I got mind controlled, ignore last post" at any point? Would be stupid if that's the case, defeats the purpose.
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:37 pm

You send it to me (or on the boards here) whenever and I'll make the player post it. Be wary of possible time zone delays.

And I think I said in J's role pm that they will be instructed to ignore that post for the rest of the current phase.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Post your night actions in bold here. What have you guys decided on?
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Kill td, i'll do the killing.

If tyheres enough of a concensus in another direction, we'll change it, but this is so we at least have SOMETHING if we cant decide before day.
Back to top Go down
SlowkingthePlatypus

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:58 am

I scramble Raya's power
I just got the sense she has something important.

My post steal will come during the day.
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 pm

I'll show snake my stabs
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:48 pm

So Perry kills Eisen and scrambles Viero

I am chill as fuck tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who to kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who to kill   Who to kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who to kill
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bidoof's New World :: After the Calamity-
Jump to: