Bidoof's New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bidoof's New World

Use the trees as torches. Fill the streets with corpses. Bring the town to its knees.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playerlist - updated 3/25

Go down 
+2
Spindavil
bidoof
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Doofs : 1

Playerlist - updated 3/25 Empty
PostSubject: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Always good to keep one of these around. Everyone should post once in this thread, so that if I die, you have a post near the top and can take over the listkeeping for me. Try to always read this list whenever it's updated, and post relevant information in this thread.

Playerlist:
1. SurgePox (Godfather, innocent scan, nightkill immune)
2. Doctor
3. Avos Sad
4. Requiem (Brotherhood)
5. Minby
6. DRTJR
7. TD260 [Townie]
8. Weldar Died with unknown alignment
9. Raya
10. Fedaykin (Votesteal)
11. Quaetam (Recruit)
12. Relmitos (daykill assassin) Relmitos is paralyzed! He may not attack.
13. DarkFalco
14. Viero
15. JGH27 (scrambler, poststeal)
16. Sahrimnir (Jester)
17. Avalanche
18. SnakeInABox
19. hudsonboy111
20. Eisen
21. Warchamp7

-----------------------

Key:
Playername (confirmed role)[unconfirmed/possible role]
Doofs (mafia) = tan
Town = green
Brotherhood (cult or masons) = lime
3rd parties = violet
strike = dead

Last edited by bidoof on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:48 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

Doofs : 0

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Not that I'm the best survivor, but just in case people start to just ignore me then yeah, this post filler to take over listing if needed!
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Remaining Players:

2. Doctor
4. Requiem
5. Minby
6. DRTJR
7. TD260
8. Weldar
9. Raya
10. Fedaykin
11. Quaetam
13. DarkFalco
14. Viero
17. Avalanche
18. SnakeInABox
19. hudsonboy111
20. Eisen
21. Warchamp7

EDIT: Right, I'll actually update/fix this when, god forbid, Surge actually dies.

Last edited by Relmitos on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Is this going to be the thread that we discuss who we think we should nightkill? Or is there going to be a new topic for that to not clutter this?

I was going to suggest going after whoever had the 2nd amount of votes...but there really isn't a second place.

Maybe Viero as he hasn't done anything yet and probably won't be a Protect target.
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Targeting the second highest on the vote list is a terrible idea. If they're high up on the list, that means they're likely to get hung again. People like to do that "If this guy dies and flips town, we hang the next guy" thing, even if they don't always follow through with it. Like last game. It HAS happened before though. Or, you know....they use their past "scum hunt" evidence that almost got the poor sap hung in the first place and go after him for that.

The main thing we have to worry about, however, is who to actually night kill. The obvious choice is to night kill Q, as he is the biggest threat to the mafia hands down. This usually means that he gets doc blocked, and since we don't have an unblockable night kill, all we can do is just do it and hope I guess. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone who hates him from last game, say, Req or Td, got the doc power and won't block him. Maybe Td would, but Req has it in for the guy. Other people though, like, say, DF, probably will block him all game. Still bitter about how she blocked Snake all of suicide's game even though it was blatantly obvious he was a SK.

The thing is, if we attempt to kill Q, and he doesn't die, first thing everyone is going to think will be, well, no one died so Q obviously got blocked and the mafia tried to kill him, so Q's a townie. Has to be.

We could try to spin it so that it seems like this is one of Q's great plans, hide himself by making himself look clean by not killing anyone. It IS the sort of thing he would do.

So, in light of that, if we don't kill Q and still make a night kill, who would it be? I'm going to be editing my post above. I'll be removing us as, you know, we're not trying to kill ourselves, as well as Sah since he's already won. Out of that list, I suggest, if not Q, Raya Weldar or Snake, for obvious reasons. Tj shouldn't be much of a threat, DRTJR & Td are overly sheepish, Minby, he hardly plays so I doubt he'll be much of an issue. DF, no, Viero, no, Avalanche and Perry, maybe, Warch Feday Eisen Hudson, no.

Then again, if we do target Q, and he gets blocked, we can try to push a lynch on him. Though, that's probably not a good idea. People will go apeshit if he gets hung and flips townie. We'll probably get hung if we try to do that. So......night kill Q and pray, then?

Last edited by Relmitos on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spindavil
The Punisher
Spindavil

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:15 pm

My thoughts where that in a 20+ game we should at least hit someone we know we will kill as to not have as many people to deal with in the long run. We chance Q right now and if it doesn't go through that's more day's that we have to defend ourselves. We got a great Ace in having you kill during the day to take out Q.

Going with that, then my other choice on the better player list is Weldar. Raya always gets bused or protected as much as Q and Snake really has been off his game the last few games.

My thoughts, Weldar
Back to top Go down
bidoof
The Godfather
bidoof

Doofs : 1

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

I really wanna kill Q asap, he's being a supertownie this game. We can't just go for it, we have to approach tactfully, and it's gonna take a bit of information and research on our end. that what the list thread is for, a place to compile leads, possible roles, and keep track of everything, basically.

i made another thread for discussing kills, migrate over to that one for this topic, mk?
Back to top Go down
JGH27
The Hijacker

Doofs : 2

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Unless it was an honest mess up Fedaykin may be our traitor because when Smash gave me my role it said he was a fellow mafian....

I pm'd him cuz I know he'd be trusting of me
Back to top Go down
smashbro
Admin

Doofs : 3

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:22 pm

JGH27 wrote:
Unless it was an honest mess up Fedaykin may be our traitor because when Smash gave me my role it said he was a fellow mafian....
Dammit, you noticed.
Back to top Go down
https://bidoofsnewworld.forumotion.com
JGH27
The Hijacker

Doofs : 2

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:28 pm

I'M USEFUL!
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:37 pm

J MY MAN I LOVE YOU
Back to top Go down
Relmitos
The Assassin
Relmitos

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:39 pm

YUUUUUUS, Welcome to the fold Fed! We need you!
Back to top Go down
Fedaykin

Fedaykin

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Nice to finally get to work with you, Relm. Took us quite a few games Razz I guess I'll play as usual, popping in a couple of times for posts and skip under the radar. I'll also try to keep Q busy with ample targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playerlist - updated 3/25   Playerlist - updated 3/25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playerlist - updated 3/25
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bidoof's New World :: After the Calamity-
Jump to: